Volunteer to help at the Stuart hamfest
We couldn't do it without you guys and gals who volunteer to help with the hamfest! You need not be a club member or an Amateur Radio operator to help out.
We need helpers starting at 5AM the day of the show and also on Firday afternoon to early evening.
We need help with the following on show day:
- General Parking and crowd control
- Canteen and refreshments staff
- Club sales table staff
- Information booth and announcements help
- Tailgate Parking and entrance
- Talk-in station operation (Amateur radio license required for this position)
- After the show we need help with breaking down the displays and loading tables and chairs.
On Friday before the show we need help with:
- Table and booth setups
- Vendor liason
- Posting directional signs at selected intersections
What do you get for volunteering?
- Free admission (OK everyone gets in Free). :-)
- A complentary prize ticket for the drawings
- A nice certificate of appreciation
If you are interested in helping out please contact us